TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
INFORMATION ABOUT US AND HOW TO CONTACT US
Our sites are operated by Dr.Lipp Ltd (“we” or “us”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 05149381 and have our registered office at 17 Hanover Square, London, W1S 1BN. Our VAT number is 840096636.
You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team on: 020 7499 0163, or by writing to us at the above address, or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are binding on you.
CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update our sites from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our sites, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our sites is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Our sites are made available free of charge. However, if you access our sites via your mobile phone or other mobile device, your network provider’s normal tariffs and/or charges will apply.
We do not guarantee that our sites, or any content on any of them, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our sites is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our sites without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason any of our sites are unavailable at any time or for any period.
YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
As part of the services offered by this Site, you may be issued with a user identification code, password or other piece of information, as part of our security procedures. Any such information must be treated as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The website and all intellectual property protecting the Website are the sole and exclusive property of us or our licensors.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our sites for your personal and non-commercial use only.
However, you must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our sites must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our sites for commercial purposes without obtaining our written consent.
NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
The content on our sites is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our sites.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our sites or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our sites; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our sites.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our sites for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our sites for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our sites or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our sites. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
UPLOADING CONTENT TO OUR SITE
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our sites, or to make contact with other users of our sites, you warrant that any such contribution complies with the standards set out in the paragraph headed “Acceptable Use” below, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. If you are a consumer user, this means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to our sites will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it, available to third parties. The rights you license to us are described in the paragraph headed “Rights you licence” below.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our sites constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our sites.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on any of our sites if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out below.
The views expressed by other users on our sites do not represent our views or values.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
You may use our sites only for lawful purposes. You may not use any of our sites:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards laid out below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of any of our sites;
- any equipment or network on which our sites are stored;
- any software used in the provision of our sites; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our sites, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms
- Bulletin boards
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our sites, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our sites, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to any of our sites (“contributions”), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
RIGHTS YOU LICENCE
When you upload or post content to our sites, you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to use reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works and display your content in connection with our business, including in order to promote our sites or our business. You also grant us the right to sub-licence your content to third parties on the same terms granted by you to us.
Whilst certain precautions have been taken to detect computer viruses and ensure security, we cannot guarantee that our sites will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our sites. You should use your own virus protection software.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES IN OUR SITE
Where our sites contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
The Dr.Lipp name and logo are trademarks of Dr.Lipp Ltd.
Dr.Lipp welcomes your comments and feedback regarding our sites, and products and services. Any information, materials, suggestions, or comments sent to us will not be treated as confidential, proprietary or trade secret information and, by submitting such information, you are granting Dr.Lipp an irrevocable and unrestricted license to use, modify, reproduce, transmit, display and distribute such information for any purpose whatsoever. Unless required by law, Dr.Lipp will not use your full name in connection with any such information, materials, suggestions, or comments without your prior written consent.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting us!
Simply the best!