Sunkissed Lips & Bits!
Here comes the glorious summer sun! And with the summer comes hot, dry air and ultimately, skin dying of thirst! So make sure you quench your skin with Dr.Lipp’s 100% natural formula for ultimately hydrated and happy skin! Did you know that Dr.Lipp’s Original Nipple Balm for Dry Skin, Luscious Lips & Glossy Bits is more than just a dry skin lip moisturiser? You can use our multi-award winning balm for a myriad of things such as long lasting lip balm, cuticle cream, brow balm, dry skin patch healer and soooo much more! So say goodbye to dry skin, and hello to gorgeous glowing skin!
And for a hint of 100% natural tint to give your lips & bits an extra glow, opt for Dr.Lipp’s Superfood Tint range. This lip balm with tint will give your lips, eyelids and cheeks a gorgeous natural kiss of colour. But if you want to elevate your lips & bits even more, here are our top tips to get the most glorious and hydrated sunkissed skin, naturally of course:
- To get your skin looking great, you have to work from the inside! The best advice on how to get hydrated lips & bits is to start with the basics. Hydrate the body by consuming at least 4 quarts of water per day. Bottoms up! Sounds a lot, we know…but if your lips are in such dire shape, you need to quench them with as much water as you can.
- Dehydrated lips and bits call for a good, natural moisturiser. Made from 100% Lanolin (which is featured in all Dr.Lipp’s amazing products), our balms deeply penetrate the skin to provide ample hydration from the first dab!
- Use our hero Original Nipple Balm as a long lasting lip balm to provide a protective and healing layer before heading outdoors in extreme weather conditions.
- Avoid salt which tends to dry skin out.
- Eat foods that are high in water content like watermelon, cucumbers, and lettuce. These types of foods will also provide essential vitamins that assist in healing damaged skin. Bring on the yummy foods!
- Include skin vitamins in your meals daily, like vitamin A, C, and E, which are chock full of hydration goodness.