On how to do a party look!
Add a touch of glamour to your Party LOOK this month with this super-cool electrifying creation by MUA Liz Martin. If there was ever a time to experiment with bold shades, it’s now! Be it a Christmas shindig or NYE, you’re gonna want to make a statement! So let Dr.Lipp help you ring in 2017 looking absolutely fabulous!
HOW TO DO THE PARTY LOOK:
- Start by prepping the skin with Tom Ford’s illuminating primer for that gorgeous glow, before using Bare Minerals’ Complete Coverage Serum Concealer to perfect the skin, leaving it flawless.
- In this look, the eye is the hero. Here Liz applied Dr.Lipp’s Original Nipple Balm to the eyelids, followed by the MAC Fuchsia pigment – a gorgeous rich molten metallic pink – mixed with MAC mixing medium for a bold striking look.
- Liz recommends painting the colour all over the lid with a nylon concealer brush to “colour block” the eye, and then taking some colour under the eye as well.
- No mascara is needed, but if you want to go for a more conventionally glamorous look, feel free to add your favourite!
- Brows were brushed up, shaped and set with Dr.Lipp and MAC Brow Gel.
- Forget contouring on this occasion, says Liz. A little strobing is all that’s needed, with Tom Ford illuminating Palette to highlight cheekbones.
- Prep your lips with Dr.Lipp and add a luscious caramel shade, in this case Liz used Liar by Urban Decay to offset the pink eyeshadow.
- Finish off the look with some statement earrings, and unleash your inner-party animal and have fun!