The beauty game this Autumn is all about embracing neutrals, and trying to extend that Summer glow as long as possible. In this look, Australia-based make up artist Lidija Jevremovic has gone for a minimalistic, natural look, to ensure that Dr.Lipp’s signature dewy finish is the star of the show.
TO CREATE THIS LOOK:
- Cleanse and hydrate the skin
- Apply Dr.Lipp’s Original Nipple Balm all over the lips, and lightly in the centre of the eyelids.
- Mist with a beauty water, such as MAC’s Fix Plus
- Apply a sheer layer of dewy foundation – in this case Lidija has used Georgio Armani’s Luminous Silk – starting from the centre of the face and buffing outwards
- Brighten the under-eye area with a light concealer
- Subtly sculpt the cheekbones with a natural-looking bronzer
- Add definition to the eye by lightly applying either the same bronzer or a matte brown shadow to the eyelid and through the crease
- Highlight the cheekbones, inner corner of the eye, bridge of the nose and cupid’s bow. For this, Lidija has chosen Becca’s Champagne Pop
- Apply a liberal amount of Dr.Lipp all over the eyelid, working from the centre outwards
- With some Original Nipple Balm on a clean mascara wand, lightly brush up the brows to give them a more natural look
- Apply a light coating of mascara
- Create the faux freckles by flicking brown and black paint onto the body using a paintbrush