Loooooooove this cool, sassy sky-blue / pink eyeshadow LOOK for this November. Created by Ciara Allen the fabulous MUA she is. Outshine even the brightest of fireworks this month and go punk-ish. After all, it’s undeniably the month of anarchy with Fireworks, Guy Fawkes and the aftermath of Halloween. Keep your lips & skin clean and hydrated, and just add bold saturated colour to the lids all the way up to the eyebrows. Add a badass snarl and you’re ready for the sparks to fly.
HOW TO DO A FIRECRACKER LOOK WITH ATTITUDE:
- The eyes are the focus of this look, so keep the base light and dewy. Apply foundation and concealer as you normally would, taking care to properly conceal the area around the eyes and any blemishes you may have.
- Lightly sweep bronzer over the temples and cheekbones to create a subtle contour.
- Apply Dr.Lipp’s Original Nipple Balm for Lips to the high points of the cheeks to enhance the skin’s natural dewiness.
- For the eyes, Ciara has simply swiped two separate cream colours upwards across the lids with her fingers, taking the pink shade under the eye and messily blending them together where they meet.
- Pop Dr.Lipp on the lips and eyelids for a glossy finish.
- Wear with confidence! A fierce look calls for an equally fierce attitude.